24 Hour Gyms
- 24 hour gym access
- Top of the line equipment
- Outstanding team to help you reach your health & fitness goals!
- Support local business when you join
- Core Group Fitness provides constantly varied & challenging interval group training sessions with TRX, kettlebells, bags, balls, ropes. Get a great workout every time!
Core Group Locations
- Join the gyms or join Core Group and train at all of our 4 clubs
- Work with trainers 1-on-1 or train in small groups with friends
- However you like to train, we’ve got great plans to get you to your goals!
Try Us Out For FREE
- Free 7-Day passes available for all Performant Fitness Centers
- 3 Free Core Group Fitness sessions available to all new members
- Try the gym & try Core Group both for free!
Get FREE Assessments
- Assess you fitness level 1-on-1 with a trainer
- Assess your strength and conditioning in our Core Group benchmark workouts
- Assess your fitness level across the Core Group community
- Assess you nutrition plan
Current Events and News : Performant Fitness & Core Group Fitness Centers
Core Group Fitness to Host Trigger Point Performance Therapy Training Course:
March 23rd, 2014 – Core Group Fitness - Castle Hills Texas
MYOFASCIAL COMPRESSION TECHNIQUES (MCT)
Myofascial Compression Techniques course (8 hours) The Evolution of Foam Rolling featuring Re-Gen™ and Pre-Gen™ Programming
Take your knowledge of Trigger Point Performance products to the next level by learning how to incorporate Myofascial Compression Techniques (MCT) into your personal training business! In this training, you will learn how to teach others to use Trigger Point Performance products. You will learn how to effectively demonstrate self-massage manipulations to your clients and other trainers. This training works through the ‘Ultimate 6’ areas of the body that most impact overall biomechanics – as well as the ’plus’ applications. Personal trainers and fitness professionals will leave with an in-depth knowledge of how to use and how to teach MCT in order to increase mobility, improve performance, and increase results that your clients get in your sessions. This training is hands-on, focusing on the practical application of Trigger Point Performance education. Earn continuing education credits and become a Trigger Point ‘approved’ trainer
Core Group Fitness to Host RockTape FMT I,II Course:
April 5th-6th, 2014 – Core Group Fitness - Castle Hills Texas
FMT LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION This course introduces the concept of movement therapy and enhancement via functional taping methods. It includes a review of the current literature supporting the theory of kinesiology taping for the purposes of rehabilitation, edema/swelling management, neuropathic pain, scar mobility and postural managment.
FMT LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION This course introduces the concept of movement therapy and performance enhancement via functional taping methods. The anatomy and physiology of myofascial slings is covered. Movement assessment to determine dysfunction in specific slings and how to apply tape in a manner that improves movement and function is done in a workshop, hands-on environment. Corrective exercise techniques to address joint mobility and stability dysfunctions along these myofascial pathways are presented.
Core Group Fitness to Host NAFC Personal Training Course:
March 7-9, 2014 – Core Group Fitness - Castle Hills Texas
The Personal Training program prepares the trainer for professional one-on-one interactions with their clients. You will learn to assess the fitness levels of clients and effectively design and communicate fitness programs based on their needs and goals. NAFC will guide you as a trainer to teach exercise in a manner that enhances learning while respecting safety and effectiveness. The NAFC will teach you how to move the human body. Possess the expertise of body mechanics with an understanding of corrective movement.