Performant Fitness and Core Group Fitness are founded, owned and operated by North Texas families.
We know that there are many factors to consider when selecting a fitness center. We focus on top of the line equipment, great people, great programs, nice, clean facilities and genuine Texas hospitality. If you choose to train with us, we certainly appreciate your business!
Where are the other DFW health club chains from?
- Lifetime Fitness – Chanhassen, MN
- LA Fitness – Irvine, CA
- 24 Hour Fitness – Carlsbad, CA
- Anytime Fitness – Hastings, MN
- Gold’s Gym – Venice Beach, CA
- World Gym – Los Angeles, CA
- Snap Fitness – Chanhassen, MN
- Planet Fitness – Newington, NH
Performant Fitness and Core Group Fitness Company Values:
- Honor God through our faith, our relationships with God and with others
- Recognize that honesty and integrity are the foundation for all positive business and personal relationships
- Encourage groups of people who support each other in reaching health and fitness goals
- Create a standard of excellence in results driven programs that are recognized as top tier in the fitness industry
- Simplify fitness and nutrition programs for our members, to make it easy to follow and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Create fun, supportive environments in our fitness clubs
- Continually improve the fitness programs that we deliver to our clients
- Create a company culture and organizational environment that encourages and values the creativity, ideas and input of our team members
- Commit to consistent professional and personal growth and development through ongoing training programs
- Build self-esteem by promoting and building a sense of personal strength in all the people that we train and employ
- Make a lasting positive impact in the lives of our team members, our fitness club members and in the communities that we serve
- Support quality local businesses in our communities whenever possible
- Expand into new local markets which benefit our members, our organization and the communities that we serve
Our Fitness Philosophy:
Regardless of what some may say, there is no magic formula to fitness. There is no magic pill to health. It’s our job to take care of our temples [our bodies]! Consistent workouts, that are challenging in nature and are constantly varied so that your body must adapt are ideal to bring about measurable fitness improvements over time. This is what our trainers do and what our Core Group programs are designed to provide. Core Group classes produce excellent fitness gains over time. Our personal trainers will help optimize a custom individualized program with specific individual goals in mind. Add a good nutrition plan that is reasonable to follow and you are well on your way to reaching all your health and fitness goals! We have excellent fitness programs for every body! Whatever your goals may be, come train with us and we will get you there!