Four TRX Qualified Training Centers in DFW
What is TRX Suspension Training?
A form of exercise that leverages your bodyweight to help build strength, lose weight and increase flexibility using the TRX Suspension Trainer
Why Suspension Training?
Tone and Lose Weight
- Workouts combine flexibility, core, cardio and strength training to maximize results
- Every exercise performed engages your core, that’s why we say, All Core, All the Time
- Hit every muscle with the hundreds of exercises
- Used by professional athletes like Drew Brees and every branch of the U.S. military
- Helps people train for endurance sports like running and triathlon
Workouts are fast, effective and fun
- Achieve a total body workout in under 45 minutes
All levels, all goals
- TRX can adjust in level of difficulty to benefit people of all fitness levels and help them achieve all of their fitness goals
TRX Rip Training
No matter what kind of shape you are in, TRX Rip Training meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go. Because your body position determines your resistance, anyone at any level of fitness can get a time-efficient, total-body workout. Develop the strength, power, endurance and mobility to help you look, feel and move better than ever
What is TRX?
The company born in the Navy SEALs that created the Suspension Trainer and Rip Trainer. TRX workout programs help people of all levels increase fitness level
What is functional training?
Originating in physical therapy, functional training consists of exercises that help you move and feel better in sports and life
What is Rip Training?
Exercise that builds core and overall strength while providing a great cardiovascular workout using the TRX Rip Trainer, a tool comprised of a lever bar and resistance cord
Why Rip Training?
- Build strength and power
- Improve balance and coordination
- Lose weight
- Get an intense cardiovascular workout
Core Group Hosted TRX Training Certification Courses H1 – 2014
- 1.26-STC – Trophy Club Texas
- 2.09-GSTC – Castle Hills Texas
- 2.23-RTC – Frisco Texas
- 3.09-SMSTC – Trophy Club Texas
- 3.30-STC – Castle Hills Texas
- 4.13-GSTC – Frisco Texas
- 4.27-STC-Trophy Club Texas
- 5.18-FL-2 – Castle Hills Texas
- 6.08-GRTC – Frisco Texas
- 6.22-GSTC- Trophy Club Texas
View TRX certification course descriptions on our news page